Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Color Crush : Pink & Mint


I have to admit , I've been feeling a bit of the winter blues lately .
 

All of these below freezing temperatures for weeks on end make it a little difficult to get out of the house with an 18 month old .
 
It's been almost three days since I've let the house - THREE DAYS .

So , maybe that's why I have a bit of spring on the brain today - or maybe it's just all of these goregous colors that are starting to appear in the boutique windows lately .


Photobucket
This picture totally left me craving some fabulous pink and mint hues , so I put together some images that inspire me !

Photobucket
All images via Pinterest .
 
MUST . HAVE . NOW .
 
If you've been needing a little pink and mint pairing in your life , then you're in luck !
My latest phone cover could be the bright spot that you've been looking for !

Photobucket
The Mini Trefoil Case - $45 . Shop this case , here .
 
I had a completely different design in mind when I started , but you never know where the process will take you ! Hoping the other image in my head will make it onto a case soon , but really happy with how this one turned out !
 
Happy winter everyone - sunshine , please fine me soon .
 
- erika

0 comments:

Post a Comment