Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Color Crush : A Black and White Affair

Photobucket
 
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Dress : The Impeccable Pig (similar here), All Accessories: The Impeccable Pig,
Shoes: Steve Madden (similar here) , Watch : Michael Kors
 

One of my favorite upcoming trends for spring is the always classic black and white outfit .
I love the clean lines, interesting graphics, and completely chic way a black and white outfit can come together. And of course, it's always fun to look for ways to add a little pop of color as you pull your look together.
 
This outfit was actually put together and shot back in September while I was working for The Impeccable Pig. I love that black and white is a tried and true look that is always sure to come back around so that I could use it again here !
 
And, you can bring the black and white trend to your iPhone too!
Here are some of my favorite black and white options from my shop!
 
Photobucket
Shop the Classic Stripe Case, here .
Photobucket
Shop the Mini Trefoil Case , here .
Photobucket
Shop the Chevron Stripe Case , here.

 Remember, you can always pick your own color scheme with any of my basic designs, so if you see a pattern you like and you're anxious to add this classic color combo to your favorite accessory, we can make it happen!

- erika


0 comments:

Post a Comment